TECHNIP WINS PRELUDE FLNG CONTRACT
Technip has been awarded an engineering and project management services contract by Shell Australia in support of the Prelude FLNG project. This contract will provide multi-disciplinary engineering and design services , and will allow the smooth delivery of brownfield engineering scope as the project moves into operations.
Under the contract, Technip will provide a comprehensive suite of services, including:
– Concept, FEED, detailed and follow-on engineering services,
– Procurement services,
– Construction management services,
– Pre-commissioning, commissioning and hand-over services,
– Operational testing support,
– Scope and portfolio management services including cost and planning support, and document management and control- Specialist engineering support to supplement Shell Australia’s team.
Technip’s operating center in Perth, Western Australia will lead, manage and deliver the contracted work, providing local expertise for a local solution.