TECHNIPFMC AND DOF SUBSEA WIN LONG-TERM CONTRACTS WITH PETROBRAS
TechnipFMC and its joint venture partner DOF Subsea have been awarded significant long-term charter and services contracts by Petrobras for the pipelay support vessels Skandi Vitória and Skandi Niteroi.
The Brazilian-built and flagged vessels are owned by DOFCON Navegação Ltda, a 50/50 JV between TechnipFMC and DOF Subsea. Each contract is for three years, with an option to extend.
Operations are expected to begin by February 2022. Skandi Niteroi will operate mostly in shallow water, while Skandi Vitória will work in shallow and deep water. Both vessels will perform decommissioning and subsea installation work.
Jonathan Landes, President, Subsea at TechnipFMC, commented, “Our vessels serve as an important component of the strong flexible pipe ecosystem we have in Brazil. We are proud to extend our multi-decade relationship with Petrobras through these long-term contracts, which are built on close collaboration and our client’s trust in our ability to safely and efficiently deliver quality.”
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023