TechnipFMC AWARDED CONTRACT FOR ATLANTIS PHASE 3 PROJECT
TechnipFMC has been awarded a significant integrated Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (iEPCI) contract by BP for the Atlantis Phase 3 project.
Following final investment decisions from all partners, TechnipFMC will manufacture, deliver and install subsea equipment, including subsea tree systems, manifolds, flowline, umbilicals and subsea tree jumpers, pipeline end terminations, subsea distribution and topside control equipment.
This contract also includes provisional services for tooling and personnel required to install the hardware.
Arnaud Pieton, President Subsea, commented: “We are very pleased TechnipFMC has been awarded an iEPCI™ contract for the Phase 3 development of the BP Atlantis project. This award reinforces TechnipFMC’s position as the market and technology leader for subsea equipment and demonstrates the added value of iEPCI – our unique integrated offering. We look forward to extending our successful relationship with BP on the Atlantis project in the Gulf of Mexico.”
The Atlantis Phase 3 field is located approximately 150 miles south of New Orleans at a water depth of roughly 2,100 meters (6,800 feet) and will be tied back to the existing platform. (Source: TechnipFMC)
- ENI REPORTS NEW GAS DISCOVERY IN NOUR NORTH SINAI OFFSHORE EGYPT 14th March 2019
- ENI REPORTS MAJOR OIL DISCOVERY IN THE AGOGO PROSPECT IN ANGOLA’S DEEPWATER 13th March 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO INCREASE PERMIAN BASIN OUTPUT TO 1 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY 07th March 2019
- GLAUCUS-1 – ANOTHER GIANT HIT FOR EXXONMOBIL OFFSHORE CYPRUS 01st March 2019
- IN 2018 EXXONMOBIL ADDED 4.5 BILLION BARRELS TO RESERVES 28th February 2019