TechnipFMC AWARDED CONTRACT FOR LIZA PHASE 2 PROJECT
TechnipFMC has been awarded a contract by an affiliate of ExxonMobil Corporation for the engineering of the subsea system for the proposed Liza Phase 2 project.
Following engineering and subject to requisite government approvals, project sanction and an authorization to proceed with the next phase, TechnipFMC will then manufacture and deliver the subsea equipment. Delivery would include 30 enhanced vertical deep water trees and associated tooling, as well as eight manifolds and associated controls and tie-in equipment.
“We are very pleased that ExxonMobil has selected TechnipFMC to commence engineering for the Liza Phase 2 subsea equipment. We share ExxonMobil’s values of collaboration, trust, and overall commitment to operational excellence and the successful long-term development of the project,” said Doug Pferdehirt, CEO of TechnipFMC.
In support of this project, TechnipFMC will continue hiring and training Guyanese engineers.
The Liza Phase 2 development is located approximately 193 km (120 miles) offshore Guyana on the Stabroek Block with water depths of 1,500 m (4,900 ft) to 1,900 m (6,200 ft). ExxonMobil affiliate, Esso Exploration and Production Guyana Limited (EEPGL), is the operator. (Source: TechnipFMC)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023