TechnipFMC AWARDED CONTRACT FOR WOODSIDE PROJECTS IN NORTHWESTERN AUSTRALIA
TechnipFMC has been awarded a substantial integrated Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (iEPCI) contract by Woodside Energy Limited for the development of the Lambert Deep and Phase 3 of the Greater Western Flank fields, located offshore Northwestern Australia.
TechnipFMC will design, manufacture, deliver and install subsea equipment including subsea production system, flexible flowlines and umbilicals for connection to the Angel platform.
This is the second contract under the recently announced five-year iEPCI Frame Agreement between TechnipFMC and Woodside.
Arnaud Pieton, President Subsea at TechnipFMC, commented: “We are delighted to have been awarded another iEPCI™ project through our frame agreement with Woodside. This is Woodside’s second consecutive award adopting our Subsea 2.0 platform, confirming our common ambition to transform subsea economics through integration, standardization and configurability.”
The Angel platform is located about 120 kilometers north-west of Karratha and is connected to the North Rankin Complex (NRC) via a 50 kilometers subsea pipeline.
- CHINA TO BUILD 6 TO 8 NUCLEAR REACTORS ANNUALLY BETWEEN 2020 AND 2025 09th July 2020
- CHESAPEAKE FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 30th June 2020
- BP SELLS ITS PETROCHEMICAL BUSINESS TO INEOS 30th June 2020
- NORILSK NICKEL TANK COLLAPSES – 21,000 TONS OF DIESEL LEAK INTO ARTIC RIVER 05th June 2020
- VATTENFALL TO CONSTRUCT WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE WINDFARM 05th June 2020
- QATAR PETROLEUM SIGNS THE LARGEST SHIPBUILDING AGREEMENT IN HISTORY 02nd June 2020