TechnipFMC AWARDED PETROBRAS MERO-1 SUBSEA CONTRACT
TechnipFMC has been awarded by Petrobras, on behalf of the Libra Consortium, comprised of Petrobras, Shell, Total, CNOOC Limited, CNPC and Pré-Sal Petróleo (PPSA), a large engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) contract for the Mero 1 pre-salt field, located in the Santos Basin, at 2,100 meters of water depth offshore Brazil.
The contract covers engineering, procurement, construction of all rigid lines, as well as the installation and pre-commissioning of all the infield riser and flowline system for interconnecting 13 wells (6 production and 7 water alternate gas) to the FPSO. It also includes the installation of rigid pipelines (including corrosion resistant alloy and steel lazy wave risers), flexible risers and flowlines, steel tube umbilicals and other required subsea equipment.
Arnaud Piéton, President Subsea at TechnipFMC, commented: “We are extremely honored to have been selected to execute this EPCI project for the Mero 1 pre-salt field in Brazil. We are looking forward to collaborating with the Libra Consortium in the development of this important project. TechnipFMC is a long-term partner of Petrobras, committed to deepwater and to helping Brazil develop its natural resources.” (Source: TechnipFMC)
- YELLOWTAIL-1 BECOMES 13th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA FOR EXXONMOBIL 19th April 2019
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE ANADARKO FOR $33 BILLION 13th April 2019
- ENSCO ROWAN BECOMES WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE DRILLING COMPANY BY FLEET SIZE 12th April 2019
- GLOBAL DISCOVERIES OF CONVENTION RESOURCES ON THE RISE IN 2019 09th April 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP KAOMBO SUL FPSO IN ANGOLAN DEEPWATER 02nd April 2019