TechnipFMC AWARDED PETROBRAS MERO-1 SUBSEA CONTRACT
TechnipFMC has been awarded by Petrobras, on behalf of the Libra Consortium, comprised of Petrobras, Shell, Total, CNOOC Limited, CNPC and Pré-Sal Petróleo (PPSA), a large engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) contract for the Mero 1 pre-salt field, located in the Santos Basin, at 2,100 meters of water depth offshore Brazil.
The contract covers engineering, procurement, construction of all rigid lines, as well as the installation and pre-commissioning of all the infield riser and flowline system for interconnecting 13 wells (6 production and 7 water alternate gas) to the FPSO. It also includes the installation of rigid pipelines (including corrosion resistant alloy and steel lazy wave risers), flexible risers and flowlines, steel tube umbilicals and other required subsea equipment.
Arnaud Piéton, President Subsea at TechnipFMC, commented: “We are extremely honored to have been selected to execute this EPCI project for the Mero 1 pre-salt field in Brazil. We are looking forward to collaborating with the Libra Consortium in the development of this important project. TechnipFMC is a long-term partner of Petrobras, committed to deepwater and to helping Brazil develop its natural resources.” (Source: TechnipFMC)
- TOTAL REPORTS IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN THE OUTENIQUA BASIN OFFSHORE SOUTH AFRICA 07th February 2019
- NEW OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE GUYANA AT TILAPIA AND HAIMARA WELLS 07th February 2019
- THE WORLD’S MOST POPULATED CITIES IN 2035 02nd February 2019
- EXXONMOBIL LEADER OF THE OIL AND GAS EXPLORERS IN 2018 01st February 2019
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019