TEEKAY OFFSHORE PARTNERS CHANGES NAME TO ALTERA INFRASTRUCTURE
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P., based in Bermuda, announced that its name has changed to Altera Infrastructure L.P. effective 24 March 2020. The Partnership announced that the group of entities comprising of the Partnership’s affiliates and subsidiaries (formerly referred to as Teekay Offshore) is rebranding to Altera Infrastructure.
With the new brand, the Group also presents a new vision and visual identity.
“In support of our new vision to lead the industry to a sustainable future, we are establishing a global energy infrastructure services business that will create long term value for its stakeholders. Upholding our uncompromised commitment to operational excellence and safety, we will be relentless in our pursuit of opportunities that lead to strong results and lower emissions and we stand firm to these principles through the current period of market volatility. There will be a transition in our part of the industry, and we are committed to be at the forefront,” says Ingvild Saether, President & Chief Executive Officer, Altera Infrastructure Group Ltd.
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P., today Altera Infrastructure L.P., is a leading international midstream services provider to the offshore oil production industry, primarily focused on the ownership and operation of critical infrastructure assets in offshore oil regions of the North Sea, Brazil and the East Coast of Canada. The company’s fleet consists of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) units, Shuttle Tankers, Floating Storage and Offtake (FSO) units, Long-distance Towing and Offshore Installation Vessels and a Unit for Maintenance and Safety (UMS).
(Source and image: Teekay Offshore)
- CONTRACT TERMINATIONS FOR VALARIS DS-8 AND JU-109 OFFSHORE ANGOLA 27th March 2020
- WARTSILA INITIATES COMBUSTION TRIALS USING AMMONIA 26th March 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER CUTS CAPITAL EXPENDITURES BY UP TO 30% 25th March 2020
- SHELL TO SLASH OPERATING COSTS AND CAPEX 24th March 2020
- TOTAL ANNOUNCES IMMEDIATE ACTION PLAN IN RESPONSE TO SHARP DECREASE IN OIL PRICES 23rd March 2020
- EX SERTAO DRILLSHIP KANUNI ARRIVES IN TURKEY 16th March 2020