TEEKAY OFFSHORE PARTNERS CHANGES NAME TO ALTERA INFRASTRUCTURE
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P., based in Bermuda, announced that its name has changed to Altera Infrastructure L.P. effective 24 March 2020. The Partnership announced that the group of entities comprising of the Partnership’s affiliates and subsidiaries (formerly referred to as Teekay Offshore) is rebranding to Altera Infrastructure.
With the new brand, the Group also presents a new vision and visual identity.
“In support of our new vision to lead the industry to a sustainable future, we are establishing a global energy infrastructure services business that will create long term value for its stakeholders. Upholding our uncompromised commitment to operational excellence and safety, we will be relentless in our pursuit of opportunities that lead to strong results and lower emissions and we stand firm to these principles through the current period of market volatility. There will be a transition in our part of the industry, and we are committed to be at the forefront,” says Ingvild Saether, President & Chief Executive Officer, Altera Infrastructure Group Ltd.
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P., today Altera Infrastructure L.P., is a leading international midstream services provider to the offshore oil production industry, primarily focused on the ownership and operation of critical infrastructure assets in offshore oil regions of the North Sea, Brazil and the East Coast of Canada. The company’s fleet consists of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) units, Shuttle Tankers, Floating Storage and Offtake (FSO) units, Long-distance Towing and Offshore Installation Vessels and a Unit for Maintenance and Safety (UMS).
(Source and image: Teekay Offshore)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023