THE SEAROSE SAILS TO NEWFOUNDLAND
Owned and operated by Canada-based Husky Energy, the SeaRose FPSO, which measures 272m by 46m, has been docked in Harland and Wolff’s Belfast Repair Dry Dock since its arrival on the 6th of June. After the successful completion of the refurbishment and upgrade program the vessel is heading back to the Newfoundland waters. Work on the SeaRose has included maintenance on the vessel’s propulsion system, turret and painting of the hull as well as regulatory inspections and upgrades to accommodate present and future operating capacity. The SeaRose is one of the oil industry’s ocean goliaths, a massive vessel that will be floating aqgain on the North Atlantic waters over the White Rose field, some 350 kilometres southeast of St. John’s. It stretches 272 metres long by 46 wide. It has enough on-board capacity to hold 90 crew and 940,000 barrels of oil.
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020