NOBLE CORPORATION SECURES CONTRACTS FOR THREE JACKUPS
Noble Corporation released its fleet status report highlighting new contracts or extensions for three jackups:
• Noble Regina Allen won a short term contract for Encana in Canada starting in January 2020. The rig contracted by ExxonMobil is currently in Canada
• Noble Sam Turner was awarded a contract extension from Total in the Danish North Sea running to March 2020
• Total secured Noble Sam Hartley to drill in UK North Sea from October 2018 to July 2019.
The three rigs are F&G JU-3000N 400 ft jack up built By Sembcorp Marine at Jurong Shipyard in Singapore. Noble Regina Allen was delivered in 2013, Sam Turner and Sam Hartley in 2014.
Noble Corporation did disclose the day rates
(Source: Noble Corporation – Image: Noble Sam Turner in Rotterdam in May 2014/Kees Torn)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024