THREE-YEAR CONTRACT SECURED FOR SHELF DRILLING ACHIEVER
Shelf Drilling has secured a three-year contract for the recently acquired premium jack-up rig – Shelf Drilling Achiever, for operations offshore the Arabian Gulf. The contract includes a one-year option, and the planned start-up of operations is Q4 2019.
Shelf Drilling Achiever, a Gusto MSC CJ-46-X100-D 350 ft jackup, is currently under construction at Mazou Island in China by China Merchants Industry Holding (CMIH)
Shelf Drilling was formed in December 2012 from the spinoff of the 37 jackups of Transocean. The company is today a leading international shallow water offshore drilling contractor with rig operations across Middle East, Southeast Asia, India, West Africa and the Mediterranean.
(Source: Shelf Drilling)
- LM WIND POWER SHOWS OFF WORLD’S LONGEST WIND TURBINE BLADE 24th June 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRITS LIFTS 25,000 TON BRENT BRAVO TOPSIDES 20th June 2019
- TWO OIL TANKERS DAMAGED IN SUSPECTED ATTACK IN THE GULF OF OMAN 14th June 2019
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA – SHELL SHIPS FIRST CARGO FROM PRELUDE FLNG 11th June 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP PRODUCTION AT CULZEAN FIELD IN UK NORTH SEA 11th June 2019
- FLOATEL AND PROSAFE TO CREATE OFFSHORE PROSAFE SE ACCOMMODATION GIANT 05th June 2019