THREE-YEAR CONTRACT SECURED FOR SHELF DRILLING ACHIEVER
Shelf Drilling has secured a three-year contract for the recently acquired premium jack-up rig – Shelf Drilling Achiever, for operations offshore the Arabian Gulf. The contract includes a one-year option, and the planned start-up of operations is Q4 2019.
Shelf Drilling Achiever, a Gusto MSC CJ-46-X100-D 350 ft jackup, is currently under construction at Mazou Island in China by China Merchants Industry Holding (CMIH)
Shelf Drilling was formed in December 2012 from the spinoff of the 37 jackups of Transocean. The company is today a leading international shallow water offshore drilling contractor with rig operations across Middle East, Southeast Asia, India, West Africa and the Mediterranean.
(Source: Shelf Drilling)
- QATAR PETROLEUM SIGNS THE LARGEST SHIPBUILDING AGREEMENT IN HISTORY 02nd June 2020
- MAKO GAS FIELD BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS FIELD IN WEST NATUNA BASIN 26th May 2020
- NEPTUNE ENERGY CONDUCTS WORLD’S FIRST IN DUAL DRILLING SUBSEA AT FENJA FIELD 13th May 2020
- TOTAL REINFORCES ITS ACTION PLAN TO FACE THE CURRENT CRISIS 06th May 2020
- REPSOL AND PARTNERS MAKE TWO OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE MEXICO 06th May 2020
- CHEVRON BOOKS PROFITS BUT TRIMS SAILS FOR DIFFICULT DAYS AHEAD 04th May 2020