TMS CARDIFF GAS TAKES DELIVERY OF AMBERJACK LNG
TMS Cardiff Gas announced the delivery of its second new building vessel, Amberjack LNG through Hyundai Heavy Industries Shipyard. The delivery took place on April 14, 2020 and she was then on accepted by her charterers, one of the major gas companies. Amberjack LNG, a sister vessel to La Seine delivered earlier this year, is the newest addition to the modern fleet managed by TMS Cardiff Gas. The company said, “We now entrust her to her highly qualified officers & crew, knowing that they will do everything humanly possible to ensure her sails. We wish everyone onboard Amberjack LNG fair winds and calm seas.
With a modern high specification & modern fleet coupled with an operating high standard, our goal is to be the LNG provider of choice for our customers’ LNG cargo needs. Whether your requirements are for spot cargoes, medium and long term transportation or storage projects, we offer first class service coupled with a commercial mindset always putting reliability, safety and environmental awareness as our top priorities.”
TMS Cardiff Gas is a corporation with offices in Greece that was formed in 2011 and currently manages an LNG fleet of 16 vessels. TMS Cardiff Gas has a DNA stemming from more than 30 years of traditional ship-management services coupled with engineering and offshore project management expertise and a highly experienced team of LNG professionals with common culture and values.
(Source and image: Cardiff Gas)
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020
- EXELON GENERATION TO RETIRE BYRON AND DRESDEN NUCLEAL PLANTS IN 2021 28th August 2020
- NUCLEAR GENERATION REACHED NEAR-RECORD HIGH IN 2019 26th August 2020