TMS CARDIFF GAS TAKES DELIVERY OF AMBERJACK LNG
TMS Cardiff Gas announced the delivery of its second new building vessel, Amberjack LNG through Hyundai Heavy Industries Shipyard. The delivery took place on April 14, 2020 and she was then on accepted by her charterers, one of the major gas companies. Amberjack LNG, a sister vessel to La Seine delivered earlier this year, is the newest addition to the modern fleet managed by TMS Cardiff Gas. The company said, “We now entrust her to her highly qualified officers & crew, knowing that they will do everything humanly possible to ensure her sails. We wish everyone onboard Amberjack LNG fair winds and calm seas.
With a modern high specification & modern fleet coupled with an operating high standard, our goal is to be the LNG provider of choice for our customers’ LNG cargo needs. Whether your requirements are for spot cargoes, medium and long term transportation or storage projects, we offer first class service coupled with a commercial mindset always putting reliability, safety and environmental awareness as our top priorities.”
TMS Cardiff Gas is a corporation with offices in Greece that was formed in 2011 and currently manages an LNG fleet of 16 vessels. TMS Cardiff Gas has a DNA stemming from more than 30 years of traditional ship-management services coupled with engineering and offshore project management expertise and a highly experienced team of LNG professionals with common culture and values.
(Source and image: Cardiff Gas)
- QATAR PETROLEUM SIGNS THE LARGEST SHIPBUILDING AGREEMENT IN HISTORY 02nd June 2020
- MAKO GAS FIELD BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS FIELD IN WEST NATUNA BASIN 26th May 2020
- NEPTUNE ENERGY CONDUCTS WORLD’S FIRST IN DUAL DRILLING SUBSEA AT FENJA FIELD 13th May 2020
- TOTAL REINFORCES ITS ACTION PLAN TO FACE THE CURRENT CRISIS 06th May 2020
- REPSOL AND PARTNERS MAKE TWO OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE MEXICO 06th May 2020
- CHEVRON BOOKS PROFITS BUT TRIMS SAILS FOR DIFFICULT DAYS AHEAD 04th May 2020