TOHOKU ELECTRIC POWER INVESTS IN AKITA YURIHONJO OFFSHORE WIND PROJECT
RENOVA, Inc. announced that Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc., has participated as a new joint investor in Akita Yurihonjo Offshore Wind GK, one of RENOVA’s associates. With the mission of creating green and sustainable energy systems for a better world, RENOVA operates its power generation businesses based on renewable energy resources such as solar, biomass, wind and geothermal energy that are enrooted in the local community. The Akita Yurihonjo Offshore Wind Power Generation Project (for which RENOVA is taking the leading role in the development) is planned to have a power generating capacity of approximately 700 MW, making it one of the largest offshore wind farms in Japan. Currently, RENOVA is engaged in dialogues with local residents, fishermen and other local industries, while at the same time conducting environmental impact assessments and various other surveys.
RENOVA, Inc. develops and operates renewable energy power plants in Japan. The company generates electricity through solar PV, biomass, wind, and geothermal power plants. RENOVA, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Akita is a Prefecture of the Tohoku region, in the north of Honshu, Japan.
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS NEW OIL FIND ON THE STABROEK BLOCK OFFSHORE GUYANA 16th September 2019
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS FINDS ROOT CAUSE OF THE TUROY H225 CRASH 14th September 2019
- LAUNCH OF THE GIANT ARCTIC LNG 2 DEVELOPMENT APPROVED 09th September 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO LEAVE NORWAY FOR GOOD – THE END OF A BEAUTIFUL STORY 08th September 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM IN OCTOBER 06th September 2019