TOHOKU ELECTRIC POWER INVESTS IN AKITA YURIHONJO OFFSHORE WIND PROJECT
RENOVA, Inc. announced that Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc., has participated as a new joint investor in Akita Yurihonjo Offshore Wind GK, one of RENOVA’s associates. With the mission of creating green and sustainable energy systems for a better world, RENOVA operates its power generation businesses based on renewable energy resources such as solar, biomass, wind and geothermal energy that are enrooted in the local community. The Akita Yurihonjo Offshore Wind Power Generation Project (for which RENOVA is taking the leading role in the development) is planned to have a power generating capacity of approximately 700 MW, making it one of the largest offshore wind farms in Japan. Currently, RENOVA is engaged in dialogues with local residents, fishermen and other local industries, while at the same time conducting environmental impact assessments and various other surveys.
RENOVA, Inc. develops and operates renewable energy power plants in Japan. The company generates electricity through solar PV, biomass, wind, and geothermal power plants. RENOVA, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Akita is a Prefecture of the Tohoku region, in the north of Honshu, Japan.
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023