TOHOKU ELECTRIC POWER INVESTS IN AKITA YURIHONJO OFFSHORE WIND PROJECT
RENOVA, Inc. announced that Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc., has participated as a new joint investor in Akita Yurihonjo Offshore Wind GK, one of RENOVA’s associates. With the mission of creating green and sustainable energy systems for a better world, RENOVA operates its power generation businesses based on renewable energy resources such as solar, biomass, wind and geothermal energy that are enrooted in the local community. The Akita Yurihonjo Offshore Wind Power Generation Project (for which RENOVA is taking the leading role in the development) is planned to have a power generating capacity of approximately 700 MW, making it one of the largest offshore wind farms in Japan. Currently, RENOVA is engaged in dialogues with local residents, fishermen and other local industries, while at the same time conducting environmental impact assessments and various other surveys.
RENOVA, Inc. develops and operates renewable energy power plants in Japan. The company generates electricity through solar PV, biomass, wind, and geothermal power plants. RENOVA, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Akita is a Prefecture of the Tohoku region, in the north of Honshu, Japan.
- LM WIND POWER SHOWS OFF WORLD’S LONGEST WIND TURBINE BLADE 24th June 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRITS LIFTS 25,000 TON BRENT BRAVO TOPSIDES 20th June 2019
- TWO OIL TANKERS DAMAGED IN SUSPECTED ATTACK IN THE GULF OF OMAN 14th June 2019
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA – SHELL SHIPS FIRST CARGO FROM PRELUDE FLNG 11th June 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP PRODUCTION AT CULZEAN FIELD IN UK NORTH SEA 11th June 2019
- FLOATEL AND PROSAFE TO CREATE OFFSHORE PROSAFE SE ACCOMMODATION GIANT 05th June 2019