TOTAL SELECTS eDRILLING FOR ITS WELL CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES
In very difficult times for the industry, the Norwegian eDrilling announced that it has been awarded a contract by Total S.A. for its well construction planning technologies, as part of Total Drilling Engineering Software Kit (also known as T-Desk) & Drilling & Wells digital platform re-development.
T-Desk is the corner stone software for well design engineering within Total. Its functionalities allow engineers to perform all front-end engineering and design for Wells as well as operations follow up through torque and drag and calculations benchmark against field data. T-Desk has a leading-edge web-based architecture relying on microservices.
Based in Sandnes, Norway, eDrilling is a world leading supplier of AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics solutions to the oil and gas industry. Working closely with E&P companies, operators, and service companies, eDrilling helps them save cost, improve safety, and increase efficiency of drilling operations.
eDrilling’ s mission is to help energy professionals reach their goals by providing drilling and well performance solutions needed to better plan, prepare for, perform and evaluate drilling operations.
The company offers clients the following servives:
• Automated Drilling Control
• Drilling Plan Optimization
• Drill Well In Simulator
• Automated Monitoring and Real Time Optimization
• Dynamic well Control
(Source and image: eDrilling – Drill Well In Simulator)
- CHINA TO BUILD 6 TO 8 NUCLEAR REACTORS ANNUALLY BETWEEN 2020 AND 2025 09th July 2020
- CHESAPEAKE FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 30th June 2020
- BP SELLS ITS PETROCHEMICAL BUSINESS TO INEOS 30th June 2020
- NORILSK NICKEL TANK COLLAPSES – 21,000 TONS OF DIESEL LEAK INTO ARTIC RIVER 05th June 2020
- VATTENFALL TO CONSTRUCT WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE WINDFARM 05th June 2020
- QATAR PETROLEUM SIGNS THE LARGEST SHIPBUILDING AGREEMENT IN HISTORY 02nd June 2020