UTEC WINS GREATER ENFIELD PROJECT CONTRACT
UTEC, a global survey company in subsea services group Acteon, has been awarded a contract by Technip Oceania Pty Ltd, part of TechnipFMC in Australia, to provide survey and positioning services on the Greater Enfield Project, offshore Western Australia.
The work scope includes pre-lay surveys; onshore dimensional control; survey and positioning associated with installation of rigid and flexible flowlines, umbilicals, jumpers, flying leads and subsea structures; as-laid surveys, as-built surveys and final reporting.
The Greater Enfield Project will develop the Laverda Canyon, Norton over Laverda (WA-59-L) and Cimatti (WA-28-L) oil accumulations. These reserves will be tied back to the Ngujima-Yin FPSO facility.
Simon Hird, UTEC’s Asia Pacific Business Unit Director, said, “This is a significant survey contract award in Australia for 2018 which reinforces UTEC as the leading construction survey contractor in the region.”
To execute the work scope UTEC has set up a project management team in Perth and Singapore with additional personnel based in Kuala Lumpur. Preparation is already well underway with offshore activity due to commence early in 2018. (Source: UTEC)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024