UTEC WINS GREATER ENFIELD PROJECT CONTRACT
UTEC, a global survey company in subsea services group Acteon, has been awarded a contract by Technip Oceania Pty Ltd, part of TechnipFMC in Australia, to provide survey and positioning services on the Greater Enfield Project, offshore Western Australia.
The work scope includes pre-lay surveys; onshore dimensional control; survey and positioning associated with installation of rigid and flexible flowlines, umbilicals, jumpers, flying leads and subsea structures; as-laid surveys, as-built surveys and final reporting.
The Greater Enfield Project will develop the Laverda Canyon, Norton over Laverda (WA-59-L) and Cimatti (WA-28-L) oil accumulations. These reserves will be tied back to the Ngujima-Yin FPSO facility.
Simon Hird, UTEC’s Asia Pacific Business Unit Director, said, “This is a significant survey contract award in Australia for 2018 which reinforces UTEC as the leading construction survey contractor in the region.”
To execute the work scope UTEC has set up a project management team in Perth and Singapore with additional personnel based in Kuala Lumpur. Preparation is already well underway with offshore activity due to commence early in 2018. (Source: UTEC)
- NEW OIL FIND FOR PETROBRAS IN THE CAMPOS BASIN PRE-SALT 03rd April 2020
- PETROBRAS REDUCES OIL PRODUCTION BY 200,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd April 2020
- BP RESPONDS TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND MARKET DISRUPTION 01st April 2020
- GAZPROM NEFT EXPANDS PRODUCTION FROM ARCTIC FIELDS 30th March 2020
- CONTRACT TERMINATIONS FOR VALARIS DS-8 AND JU-109 OFFSHORE ANGOLA 27th March 2020