VANTAGE FINDS WORK FOR AQUAMARINE DRILLER
Vantage Drilling has received a letter of award for a new 18 month contract with Carigali-PTTEPI Operating Company Sdn. Bhd. (“CPOC”) for its premium jack-up rig, the Aquamarine Driller. Under the contract, CPOC also has four extension options of three-month each.
Ihab Toma, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We are delighted to continue to work for our client, CPOC. This letter of award recognizes the long track record of excellent performance and hard work of the crew of Aquamarine Driller for our esteemed client CPOC. We look forward to commencing work on this new phase of their development while continuing to provide industry leading service for our client.”
Vantage Drilling International, a Cayman Islands exempted company, is an offshore drilling contractor, with a fleet of three ultra-deepwater drillships, four premium jackup drilling rigs and one standard jack-up drilling rig.
Aquamarine Driller built at PPL Shipyard in Singapore and deliovered in 2009 is a Baker Marine 375 jackup.
(Source and image: Vantage)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023