VAR ENERGI COMPLETRES SALE OF ITS INTERESTS IN BRAGE FIELD
The sale of 12,2575 percent interest in the Brage Field from Vår Energi ASA to Petrolia NOCO AS, which was announced on 6 October 2023 has been approved by the authorities and was completed today.
Brage is a field in the northern part of the North Sea, ten kilometres east of the Oseberg field. The water depth is 140 metres. Brage was discovered in 1980.
The Brage field is a late life producing asset located in the North Sea, operated by OKEA. The field started production in 1993 and comprises a production, drilling and quarters platform with oil transportation via Oseberg Transport system (OTS) to the Sture Terminal and gas offtake through Gassled.
Vår Energi’s net production from the field was 1.5 kboepd in the first nine months of 2023 and had remaining net reserves 1.9 mmboe at year end 2022.The transaction does not impact the company’s previously announced production guidance.
(Source: Var Energi)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024