VERACITY DEEP SEARCH – WHEN TOO MUCH INFORMATION KILLS INFORMATION
Designed to dramatically cut the time and effort required to find information, DNV GL’s Veracity Deep Search distils vast amounts of data at speed. It combines secure data capture and sharing to allow knowledge workers to easily gather data from many disparate sources, store it in one central data lake and share with their team for collaboration.
Too much information and not enough time to find it is a well-known scenario for knowledge workers. This is exactly the reason DNV GL built Veracity Deep Search. Not only can it distil vast amounts of data?—?from text to imagery?—?it does so at speed, discovering and presenting queried data and information within seconds.
“Data from Veracity imported to our iQxTM software enabled the project team to easily collaborate and find information hidden in data from customers,” says Ole Gunnar Tveiten, Manager Well operation support AGR.
Deep Search is a cognitive mining tool that uses text and image recognition technologies making it possible to search for text in different format of documents. The tool can easily be applied to many types of documents and are especially efficient for mining in old documents making it possible to revitalize and get access to knowledge from the past in a way not seen before.
Deep Search is an enterprise-secure-solution that allows you to:
• perform search analysis of business sensitive data;
• distil vast amounts of data, from text to imagery;
• discover and present queried data and information within seconds.
Using Deep Search ensures:
• Secure data capturing and sharing — a secure way to easily capture your data from many disparate data sources and store it in one central data lake to enable collaboration and data analysis.
• Data Discovery?—?empower and connects you to the right sources of information, allowing you to derive better insights and make better business decisions.
• Make decisions faster?—?find the information needed to make decisions faster. Dramatically cut the time and effort spent looking for information, giving you back time for more important activities.
• Extract knowledge from the past – old files and reports that were filed away in boxes or shelved can now be accessed with ease.
• Make decisions more confidently?—?by enabling vast amounts of information to be indexed, Veracity Deep Search can surface information you may not have known to look for, resulting in better decisions while making you feel more empowered, confident, and productive.
(Source: DNV GL)