WEATHERFORD INTRODUCES FORESITE FLOW
Weatherford International introduced ForeSite Flow, the first-ever flow-measurement solution driven by Production 4.0 intelligence.
ForeSite Flow is a full-range, non-nuclear multiphase flowmeter paired with Weatherford ForeSite intelligence. Built for every production environment from heavy oil to wet gas, this technology provides precise flow measurements for any fluid mixture without separation. By removing bulky test separators from the wellsite and eliminating nuclear-source management typically associated with other inline multiphase flowmeters, ForeSite Flow reduces both capital and operating expenses while increasing well-test frequency and accuracy.
Flow data can be viewed remotely on any desktop or mobile device via intuitive dashboards that display real-time production rates and fluid properties to reveal true reservoir behavior. Through unprecedented flow-measurement accuracy, operators can access up-to-the-second data for wells with any gas-to-liquid ratio, while digitalization capabilities automate well-test processes and validation.
“Production 4.0 capabilities give us the power to drive more productivity while enhancing safety for our customers,” said Kyle Chapman, President of Production for Weatherford. “By moving beyond legacy flow-measurement equipment, we not only have a direct window into reservoir behavior, but we also reduce HSE risk, enhance personnel efficiency, and significantly shrink CAPEX and OPEX spend.”
ForeSite Flow Features and Benefits
• 70% less OPEX compared to conventional separators. ForeSite Flow enhances personnel efficiency, reduces maintenance, and lowers inventory requirements.
• 40% less CAPEX compared to conventional separators. ForeSite Flow reduces upfront costs, simplifies installation, and requires a smaller footprint.
• Superior measurement accuracy. ForeSite Flow is proprietary multiphase technology that is unaffected by fluid chemistry, salinity, or impurities, and is compatible with any flow regime.
• Enhanced understanding at the wellhead. ForeSite Flow delivers continuous, real-time data with sub-second resolution for improved reservoir and production-management decisions.
(Source and image: Weatherford)
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020
- EXELON GENERATION TO RETIRE BYRON AND DRESDEN NUCLEAL PLANTS IN 2021 28th August 2020
- NUCLEAR GENERATION REACHED NEAR-RECORD HIGH IN 2019 26th August 2020