WEATHERFORD SIGNS $87 MILLION FISHING AND INTERVENTION CONTRACT WITH PETROBRAS
Weatherford International announced the signing of an $87 million contract for fishing and intervention services with Petrolio Brasileiro S.A., which is more commonly known as Brazilian-based multinational corporation Petrobras. The four-year agreement represents the largest fishing contract ever signed by Weatherford. It also constitutes the largest single global award for this scope in the recent past.
“Weatherford is the global leader for fishing and intervention services which facilitated this contract win,” said Dean Bell, President of Well Construction for Weatherford. Bell added, “Customers trust us to get the job done right the first time. Our best-in-class crews and unequaled global support have experience that makes the difference between hours or days offline. Securing a contract of this magnitude further demonstrates our commitment to this vision and validates that our strategy is working.”
For over four decades, Weatherford has provided fishing services to worldwide customers. Today, the Company provides the industry’s most comprehensive set of fishing and intervention capabilities along with skilled people ready for any contingency, anytime and anywhere throughout the globe.
Four-Year Agreement Is Largest-Ever Fishing and Intervention Contract for Weatherford.
(Source and Image: Weatherford/Milling heads)
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS FINDS ROOT CAUSE OF THE TUROY H225 CRASH 14th September 2019
- LAUNCH OF THE GIANT ARCTIC LNG 2 DEVELOPMENT APPROVED 09th September 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO LEAVE NORWAY FOR GOOD – THE END OF A BEAUTIFUL STORY 08th September 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM IN OCTOBER 06th September 2019
- ARRIVAL OF LIZA DESTINY OFFSHORE GUYANA 30th August 2019
- BP SAYS GOODBYE TO ALASKA – SALE OF BUSINESS TO HILCORP FOR $ 5.6 BILLION 28th August 2019