WELL-SAFE SOLUTIONS AWARDS SCHLUMBERGER SIGNIFICANT PLUG AND ABANDONMENT WORKSCOPE
Well-Safe Solutions has announced the award of a significant work scope to Schlumberger for the provision of Plug and Abandonment Well Services.
The scope includes the supply of cementing service, wireline services, wellbore fluid services and fishing, milling and swarf recovery services.
The appointment of Schlumberger was the result of a highly competitive selection process through which Schlumberger demonstrated a highly attuned and complementary strategy for well decommissioning. The work will be aboard the Well-Safe Guardian; Well-Safe’s flagship decommissioning asset.
Phil Milton, chief executive officer at Well-Safe Solutions said: “We are delighted to award this contract to Schlumberger following an extensive tender process. Achieving this major milestone within the timeframes we committed to, will give us access to the necessary technology and ensure our operational readiness for Q2 2020.”
Donald McKay, Business Development Manager at Schlumberger said: “Schlumberger is pleased to deliver our services for well abandonment to our clients in the North Sea. The appointment of these fully integrated services shall enable significant benefit to the P&A market.”
(Source and image:Well-Safe/Well-Safe Guardian)
- PETROFAC EMIRATES AWARDED TWO CONTRACTS WORTH $1.65 BILLION IN ABU DHABI 19th February 2020
- ENI DISCOVERS OIL IN THE MID-DEEP WATER OF THE CUENCA SALINA OFFSHORE MEXICO 18th February 2020
- JEBEL ALI BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS DISCOVERY IN 15 YEARS 05th February 2020
- STAGE COMPLETIONS COMPLETES RECORD 142-STAGE JOB IN THE PERMIAN BASIN 30th January 2020
- EXXONMOBIL DISCOVERS OIL AT UARU OFFSHORE GUYANA 29th January 2020
- ENCANA BECOMES OVINTIV AND ESTABLISHES HEADQUARTERS IN DENVER 27th January 2020
- HALLIBURTON REPORTS $1.7 BILLION LOSS IN Q4 2019 22nd January 2020