WILL ADNOC ACQUIRE WINTERSALL DEA?
ADNOC, the Abu Dhabi energy giant is in a race with other suitors to acquire the German oil and gas producer Wintershall DEA, which is a stakeholder in its Ghasha offshore concession.
Any deal could value Wintershall Dea at more than 10 billion euros ($11 billion), Bloomberg reported.
BASF, which holds a 72.7% stake in Wintershall Dea
(Source: IOG/EIN/Bloomberg – Image: Wintershall DEA worker on Dvalin field facility/Wintershall DEA)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024