WORLEY TO SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF TOTAL’S MOZAMBIQUE LNG PROJECT
Worley has been awarded two master service agreements (MSAs) by Total E&P Mozambique Area 1 Limitada to provide services to the Mozambique LNG Project.
Under the MSAs, Worley will provide in-and-out of country services, including engineering, consulting and specialist engineering for delivery of onshore and offshore (subsea) facilities. The services will support the development of the new LNG facility.
The services will be executed by Worley’s local Mozambique operation with support from Worley’s global businesses including Advisian. Worley has supported the LNG development, located on the Afungi peninsula in Cabo Delgado province, since gas was first discovered there in 2010.
“We are pleased to continue providing services to the LNG development and to support one of Africa’s largest projects. Through the MSAs, we will help Total and its partners in the Mozambique LNG Project meet the world’s changing energy needs,” said Andrew Wood, Chief Executive Officer of Worley.
(Source: Worley – Image: Total)
- QATAR PETROLEUM SIGNS THE LARGEST SHIPBUILDING AGREEMENT IN HISTORY 02nd June 2020
- MAKO GAS FIELD BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS FIELD IN WEST NATUNA BASIN 26th May 2020
- NEPTUNE ENERGY CONDUCTS WORLD’S FIRST IN DUAL DRILLING SUBSEA AT FENJA FIELD 13th May 2020
- TOTAL REINFORCES ITS ACTION PLAN TO FACE THE CURRENT CRISIS 06th May 2020
- REPSOL AND PARTNERS MAKE TWO OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE MEXICO 06th May 2020
- CHEVRON BOOKS PROFITS BUT TRIMS SAILS FOR DIFFICULT DAYS AHEAD 04th May 2020