BP TO EXPAND THE USE OF AI THROUGH COPILOT FOR MICROSOFT 365
bp has announced that it will be expanding the use of generative AI to enhance its global employee experience through the use of Copilot for Microsoft 365.
bp is the one of the first companies globally to act as a launch partner for the ‘intelligent AI assistant’. bp will be able to roll out access at scale across a substantial part of its global workforce from early 2024.
Copilot for Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based service that integrates with the Microsoft 365 ecosystem. The service uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing to automate a variety of daily tasks such as writing emails and managing inboxes.
By using the capabilities of Copilot for Microsoft 365, bp can help employees to boost productivity, upskill, enhance business performance and support innovation. bp may also offer insights that may help shape the future functionality of the product.
(Source: bp – Copilot for Microsoft 365/Microsoft)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023