CNOOC COMMENCES PRODUCTION AT LUDA 29-1 OILFIELD IN BOHAI SEA
Hong Kong based CNOOC Limited announced that Luda 29-1 oilfield has commenced production.
Luda 29-1 oilfield is located in Liaodong Bay of Bohai Sea, with water depth of about 32 meters. In addition to fully utilizing the existing processing facilities of Luda 21-2/Luda 16-3 oilfield, the project has also built a new wellhead platform, with 7 development wells planned in total, including 4 production wells, 2 water injection wells and 1 water source well. The project is expected to reach its peak production of approximately 4,440 barrels of crude oil per day in 2021. There are currently 13 producing wells producing approximately 3,300 barrels of crude oil per day.
CNOOC Limited holds 100% interest in Luda 29-1 oilfield and acts as the operator.
The Bohai Sea is a semi-enclosed continental shelf sea in northern China, off the NW Pacific Ocean. It is composed of Liaodong Bay, Bohai Bay, Laizhou Bay, Central Bohai Sea, and Bohai Strait.
- FOUR MISSING AFTER THE INSTALLATION JACKUP SHENG PING 001 CAPSIZES IN SOUTHEAST CHINA 27th July 2021
- SANTOS ACHIEVES RECORD PRODUCTION RATE FROM FIRST VAN GOGH PHASE TWO INFILL WELL 27th July 2021
- HALLIBURTON – OPERATING INCOME UP 17% SEQUENTIALLY WITH SOLID MARGIN PERFORMANCE 26th July 2021
- SCHLUMBERGER BEATS FORECAST WITH SOARING INCOME AND REVENUE 26th July 2021
- SANTOS CONFIRMS THE POSSIBLE MERGER OF OIL SEARCH AND SANTOS 21st July 2021
- SINGAPORE – KEPPEL AND SEMBCORP MARINE INITIATE TALKS ON POTENTIAL COMBINATION 25th June 2021
- HEEREMA’S SLEIPNIR BREAKS LIFTING RECORD ON JOHAN SVERDRUP FIELD 23rd June 2021