COBALT COMPLETES NORTH PLATTE APPRAISAL WELL
Cobalt International Energy has completed drilling operations on the North Platte #4 appraisal well. The preliminary results are encouraging and indicate that the well encountered approximately 650 feet of net oil pay, which is greater than the approximately 550 feet of net pay found in the North Platte #3 appraisal well. The North Platte #4 initial appraisal results also indicate high quality Inboard Lower Tertiary Wilcox reservoirs on the eastern flank of the North Platte field.
Cobalt, as operator, owns a 60% working interest in North Platte, and TOTAL E&P USA owns the remaining 40% working interest.
- SEADRILL PARTNERS FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION 01st December 2020
- PACIFIC DRILLING COMMENCES VOLUNTARY CHAPTER 11 PROCEEDINGS 03rd November 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020