HALLIBURTON WINS PRODUCTION CHEMICALS SERVICES CONTRACT IN OMAN
Halliburton Company announced that it won a contract to provide Production Chemicals and Associated Services for a large IOC in Oman. Under the seven-year contract, Halliburton will supply a full suite of customized products along with specialized services to support the in-field chemical treatments.
“We are excited to provide our production chemical expertise and management services to help our customer maximize their asset value in Oman,” said Miguel Gonzalez, vice president of Halliburton Multi-Chem. “This collaboration aims to improve operational efficiencies and reliability by applying tailored solutions and close alignment between parties.”
Halliburton’s facilities in Oman will support the project. Additionally, Halliburton will manufacture key raw materials for the contract’s portfolio at the new Halliburton Saudi Chemical Reaction Plant. Opening at the end of 2021, the facility increases Halliburton’s capabilities to support Oman and the region. The Company also expects to hire and develop local personnel to deliver the contract’s scope of work.
The plant will have capabilities to manufacture a broad slate of chemicals for stimulation, production, midstream, and downstream engineered treatment programs. Halliburton’s global laboratory and team in Dhahran Techno Valley and local manufacturing uniquely position the Company to accelerate the production of next generation specialty chemical solutions while developing local employees and capabilities.
(Source and image: Halliburton – Halliburton chemical lab)
- FOUR MISSING AFTER THE INSTALLATION JACKUP SHENG PING 001 CAPSIZES IN SOUTHEAST CHINA 27th July 2021
- SANTOS ACHIEVES RECORD PRODUCTION RATE FROM FIRST VAN GOGH PHASE TWO INFILL WELL 27th July 2021
- HALLIBURTON – OPERATING INCOME UP 17% SEQUENTIALLY WITH SOLID MARGIN PERFORMANCE 26th July 2021
- SCHLUMBERGER BEATS FORECAST WITH SOARING INCOME AND REVENUE 26th July 2021
- SANTOS CONFIRMS THE POSSIBLE MERGER OF OIL SEARCH AND SANTOS 21st July 2021
- SINGAPORE – KEPPEL AND SEMBCORP MARINE INITIATE TALKS ON POTENTIAL COMBINATION 25th June 2021
- HEEREMA’S SLEIPNIR BREAKS LIFTING RECORD ON JOHAN SVERDRUP FIELD 23rd June 2021