JACKUP RIG KINGDOM-1 DELIVERED TO ARO DRILLING
International Maritime Industries (IMI), the largest shipyard in the MENA region, and ARO Drilling, a prominent player in the offshore drilling sector and a joint venture between Aramco and Valaris, announced the delivery and naming ceremony for their first jack up rig, Kingdom-1.
This milestone underscores the robust and long-term partnership between IMI and ARO Drilling, and their commitment to driving the growth and development of the Saudi energy sector.
Designed to the Letourneau Super 116E Class standard, Kingdom-1 is a key addition to ARO Drilling’s growing fleet, cementing their position as a one-of-a-kind drilling contractor in Saudi Arabia.
The construction of Kingdom-1 in Hamriyah, UAE, in collaboration with IMI’s long-term partner, Lamprell, demonstrates IMI’s commitment to excellence and industry-leading standards. These rigs showcase IMI’s extensive engineering and manufacturing capabilities and the invaluable knowledge exchange between experts from all parties.
(Source: Aro Drilling)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023