LONG TERM CONTRACT FOR CSV NORMAND OCEANIC IN MEXICAN WATERS
Solstad Offshore has, on behalf of the partly owned company Normand Oceanic, entered into an agreement with the Mexican company Typhoon Offshore (an affiliate of Grupo Salinas).
Typhoon Offshore will charter the CSV Normand Oceanic for a period of 3 years commencing in May 2017. Normand Oceanic will be utilized on Typhoon`s projects in Mexican Waters.
Normand Oceanic AS is a joint venture company owned by Solstad Offshore and Subsea 7. (Source: Solstad Offshore)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023