NEW BJ SERVICES OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED
Baker Hughes Incorporated, CSL Capital Management and West Street Energy Partners, a fund managed by the Merchant Banking Division of Goldman Sachs, announced that they have completed their pending transaction to create the new BJ Services, a pure-play North American land pressure pumping company providing hydraulic fracturing and cementing services. The transaction agreement, which was announced on Nov. 29, 2016, does not include Baker Hughes’ international pressure pumping businesses or its Gulf of Mexico offshore pressure pumping operations, which Baker Hughes will continue to operate.
BJ Services Company was founded in 1872 as the Byron Jackson Company by inventor Byron Jackson and at its peak operated in more than 50 countries worldwide. As of April 28, 2010, BJ Services Company LLC was acquired by Baker Hughes Incorporated.
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023