NORWAY: MERGER BETWEEN BERGEN GROUP AND ENDUR FABRICOM
Bergen Group ASA entered into an agreement with the oil service company Endur Fabricom for a merger between the two companies.
The merged company will constitute a strong industrial group based in western Norway, with close to 400 employees and an order book exceeding NOK 1 billion. The combined company will have considerable presence in both the oil and gas markets, in maritime service and towards the aquaculture industry.
Hans Petter Eikeland, Chairman of the Board at Bergen Group ASA, states that the merger agreement has full support from the company’s main shareholders, representing more than 62% of the shares in the company, as well as the owners of Endur Fabricom. Eikeland, who will be nominated as the Chairman of Bergen Group ASA, post transaction, states that Bergen Group will still be listed on Oslo Stock Exchange. He is confident that the merger will create a sound basis for strong and profitable growth in the coming years.
Bergen Group ASA is an industrial group based in the western part of Norway and a well-established supplier of products and services to the areas of Energy & Industry, Maritime, Defense, Access Technology & Services and Aquaculture. The Group’s companies are based on extensive expertise and long experience in their business areas. The operational activity is carried out by the subsidiaries Bergen Group Services AS, Bergen Group AAK AS and Bergen Group Sjosterk AS, with a total of close to 200 employees.
Endur Fabricom is a well-established oil service company headquartered in Stavanger. The company has extensive experience as supplier of maintenance, modification, installation, fabrication and rebuilding of complex oil and gas installations both onshore and offshore. (Source and image: Bergen Group/Skjondal yard)
- AKER BP – 35 YEARS OLD ULA FIELD WILL PRODUCE OIL FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE YEARS 12th October 2021
- GIANT LIANGHEKOU HYDROPOWER PLANT BEGINS OPERATIONS IN SICHUAN PROVINCE 10th October 2021
- RYSTAD ENERGY – VACA MUERTA QUICKEST GROWING SHALE PLAY IN THE WORLD 08th October 2021
- VAN OORD ORDERS MEGA JACKUP TO INSTALL 20 MW OFFSHORE WIND TURBINES 04th October 2021
- BAKER HUGHES SDS AND MHWIRTH FORM GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING EQUIPMENT COMPANY 04th October 2021