ROWAN RETIRES JACKUPS ROWAN CALIFORNIA AND CECIL PROVINE
Rowan Companies advised that it has cold staked two LeTourneau 116C jackup rigs: Rowan California and Cecil Provine. Cecil Provine was built in 1982 at LeTourneau shipyard, Vicksburg, Mississippi. Rowan California was built in Singapore by Marathon LeTourneau in 1983. Rowan also advised that the jackups Rowan Gorilla II and III were sold in 4Q 2016.
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023