SCHLUMBERGER INTRODUCES PERFORMANCE LIVE DIGITALLY CONNECTED SERVICE
Schlumberger introduced today Performance Live digitally connected service that optimizes remote wellsite operations control while improving safety, efficiency and footprint. The service includes technology and domain expertise within a digital ecosystem, leveraging cloud-based applications and automated data workflows through a secure and robust data network.
The Performance Live service provides customers with instant access to data and collaboration with domain experts, enabling faster, more informed decision making for directional drilling, well logging, formation testing and other oil and gas operations. Automated end-to-end workflows simplify tasks that eliminate redundancy and deliver consistent service. In addition, the service increases operational safety and reduces carbon footprint with less travel and fewer personnel needed on location.
“Performance Live service transforms the customer experience, enabling higher levels of operational control,” said Hinda Gharbi, executive vice president, Services and Equipment, Schlumberger. “Downhole technology is ready to run with data instantly available to the decision maker—without that person having to be on location.”
The Performance Live service is used by more than 60% of Schlumberger well drilling jobs worldwide and covering more than 18,000 runs in 2019. In wireline operations, the Performance Live service covered more than 12,000 runs worldwide including more than 230 reservoir and well integrity evaluations offshore Norway in 2019.
- NOBLE CORPORATION FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 TO HANDLE 3.4 BILLION OF DEBT 04th August 2020
- VALARIS SELLS SIX DRILLING UNITS – FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY IS IMMINENT 03rd August 2020
- APACHE MAKES MAJOR OIL DISCOVERY AT KWASKWASI-1 OFFSHORE SURINAME 30th July 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER – THE MOST CHALLENGING QUARTER IN PAST DECADES 27th July 2020
- BAKER HUGHES REVENUE DOWN 21% YEAR-ON-YEAR 23rd July 2020
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE NOBLE ENERGY FOR $5 BILLION 21st July 2020
- HEEREMA’S SLEIPNIR BREAKS SINGLE LIFT RECORD AT JOTUN FIELD 20th July 2020
- CHINA TO BUILD 6 TO 8 NUCLEAR REACTORS ANNUALLY BETWEEN 2020 AND 2025 09th July 2020