SUBSEA 7 AWARDED CONTRACT BY LLOG IN THE US GULF OF MEXICO
Subsea7 announced an award by LLOG Exploration Offshore, LLC as project manager for the Salamanca development project, which includes the Leon and Castile fields, in the US Gulf of Mexico.
The contract scope includes the installation of three infield subsea pipeline systems, as well as the design and fabrication of subsea structures. Subsea development will consist of two pipeline systems for the Leon field, located in Keathley Canyon 686, and one pipeline system for the Castile field, located in Keathley Canyon 736. The infield pipelines will produce and flow from wellsite PLETs to the Salamanca FPS in water depths ranging from 1,800 to 2,000 metres.
Additionally, the scope includes the installation of oil and gas export pipelines which depart from the Salamanca FPS and tie into existing pipeline transport systems approximately 48 kilometres away.
Project management and engineering will commence immediately at Subsea7’s office in Houston, Texas, with offshore activity expected to begin in 2024.
(Source: Subsea 7)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023