VESTAS WILL POWER THE 67 MW VELINGA WIND PROJECT IN SWEDEN
Vestas has received a firm order from Vattenfall Vindkraft AB, part of the Vattenfall AB group, to power the 67 MW Velinga wind project in Sweden.
The order consists of twelve V150-6.0 MW wind turbines in 5.6 MW operating mode and includes supply, delivery, and commissioning of the turbines. Upon completion, Vestas will service the turbines under a long-term Active Output Management 5000 (AOM 5000) service agreement designed to ensure optimised performance of the assets.
The project site is located in the municipality of Tidaholm in Västra Götaland County. Turbine delivery is expected to begin in the second quarter of 2025 with commissioning scheduled for completion in the second half of 2025.
(Source: Vestas – Image: Vastgota-Bladet/Thomas Gustafsson)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023